Hi all.! So where should i start from? Let's trace back to yesterday first. I wasted my sunday away. Didn't go for church in the morning as i overslept at Ven's hse, got a scolding from my mom wtf. Was damn pissed cuz i was feeling damn fucking tired and i still had to go for tuition! Tmd! Dragged myself to tuition, brought food home to eat and knocked out straight. I slept till 9pm and woke up to watch tv for 2hrs before going to bed again. I think imma great sleeper! I rise and shine at 3pm today? HAHA!
Now, back to Saturday which was Amelia Ong's birthday:) Everything went smoothly, according to plan. Credits to Madel who happened to be there early, bought the cake and gave it to fish &co. to surprise the birthday girl. Everybody met up and dined there. After the meal, the waiter served the cake out. As usual, our very emotional birthday girl teared as she was so touched. Surprised right! :D Oh! I think if you wanna celebrate your friend's birthday at some restaurant or smth, fish &co.'s a good choice. They have a special birthday cheer and will get everybody to sing a birthday song. It was rather interesting, Madel was not kidding. Did take a few pics and those were the only few for the entire night... AND GIRLS WE DIDNT TAKE ANY PICTURE WITH AMELIA!._.
After the celebration, headed to East Coast to rent our bikes and started on our journey. First destination was Changi Village. I wondered if we took the long route or that's the only one but i swear it was never ending. Still, we finally reached after a fucking long time. Rested at the coffee shop, saw some ah gua(Gross!), went to OCH but didnt manage to go in(Stupid guard!)It's the second time, i still havent explore OCH damn. They suggested to go Sentosa but later city hall. In the end.. cycled back to East Coast. This time the route was filled with uphills, almost killed us but downhills paid off our efforts at least hehe. I didnt know that we girls could cycle that much.. according to Aslyn, 30over km? It's been long since i last exercise so much. Wowwwww. Slack at East coast's mac while waiting to return the bikes. Talk cock thru'out(serious bullshit) Hahaha! Returned bikes, went to Ven's hse and had a bath. Felt so so so good:)
Overall, it was a great experience! Hope you had a good time, ong! Oh the gifts as well, hope you like it! Much loves.
This is my first, longest wordy post. I'll upload the pathetic pics when i get them 8)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment