Monday, May 19, 2008

There are few reasons to why i have not blog for days. Firstly, i thought of closing down my blog. Secondly, i am getting more lazy(in a rest mode). Thirdly, i dont have much interesting stuffs to blog about as "Life is a bore"(I agree with you, Aslyn). Contradicting right? Remember how much i wanted for holidays to start but now ... I just keep wasting my time away at home watching dramas. Oh yeah i completed Jap version of Hana kimi, it's good :) I am a lover of jap dramas hehe. Back to the topic, i only have 2 weeks to spend with my girls before i'm going away for my trips. Seems like i got to make good use of time. I have so much to do, but am left with so little cash to begin with. Sigh! Aslyn we need to get cash for GSS!

I feel that i am so so so much fortunate as compared to the victims of the sichuan earthquake. Who are we to complain about our lifes? My heart sank for a moment when i saw the clips of the victims struggling and clinging on just to live despite the fact that they're suffering so badly under piles of collapsed buildings. It all goes to show how fragile life is, we should really cherish what we have. Life is short, live it to the fullest without regrets:) Is the world coming to an end?

"We took the long way round..But, we finally made it back to the place we wanted to be."


































































No comments: