I told myself not to be disppointed with my results. I did study. Just that i did not put in as much effort as compared to previous. Still, i can't help but to feel very disturbed by the fact that i failed 4 subs out of 8 and i did not even pass my average. This is my worst results ever. Damn. I'm starting to worry about my holidays .. the looks on my parents when they see my report book .. pump! .. parent meeting session .. It's pointless to worry about these issues now, that's nothing i can do to friggin' salvage this situation, hope for the best? Ah whatever i am too depress to even think about it anymore! I dont fucking give a damn.
I AM GOING TO ENJOY MYSELF TOMORROW FOR IT IS ONG'S BIRTHDAY YO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ANOTHER 45MINS, LOVE YOU BABE!
2 comments:
Cheer up babe.! EOY is 45%, There's still hope. Don't worry too much ya! :) Anw thanks! Hope we enjoy ourselves amap (as much as possible) tmr. WE NEED TO DE-STRESS YO..! SEE YOU TMR LOVE.
HELLO GOOD FRIEND
Post a Comment