Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Hello world. Past few days have been filled with movies late night outs dinners breakfasts and such. Pretty much the same few routine, nothing new but spent with lovely company! I caught 2 movies recently.... Dragonball evoulution and Push. Push's a better choice, tho' the dragonball show was not that bad as well. Finally went out with my sweetheart along this time! After so long.... makes me happy ;) Not forgetting Ven and Kel/ Lub u girls much!

I did a rash decision last night which makes me feel extremely awful now..... I asked mdear Aslyn to remove my extensions for me. Thankyou veh much sweetie!!! :) Yessssssss my entire head of extensions! I think i dropped at least half a head of my hair wtfishballz, almost scared the shit outta me. Now im with some fugly short hair, don't feel like facing the world haiiiiii :( Bye world.

No comments: