Hi world how's your day.... As for me, it's food, food, nothing else but food. Im feeling extremely full from the sinful reunion dinner i had half an hour ago :( Please dont shock me my beloved weighing machine. Hehe met the "party people" on friday night for sheesha and the cine room. But we gave sheesha a miss. Next week my friends??? Choice of movie- I know who killed me. The show was extremely gory. My eyes were hiding behind my fingers most of the time. Ha ha ha! Oh Lindsay Lohan is friggin' hawt in the show(Eye feast)..... Dont place high expectations on Wedding game! It's not that fantastic afterall... but they are really hilarious together! :)
Ps/ Cheer up aite my dearest pretty girl! Stop thinking that nobody wants you for goodness sake! Im here for you okie? (Hugs) As well as my beloved heartsweet! Will you both please have a good talk and make up?!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR DUDES!
ARE YOU EX.CI.TED FOR THE RED PACKETS? I AM !!
Look at her puppy eyes!! Aww.
Damn i need a tan! :(






Goodbye my almost lover. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you, can't you just let me be? So long my luckless romance. My back is turned on you. I should have known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment