Saturday, August 2, 2008

TAG REPLIES:

Amelia: Hahahaha so trueee! You just summarized all our heartfelts. Thanks for being such an awesome friend, I still rmb the times when I was very troubled and needed someone to talk to, you'ld always be there to give me useful advices, and accompany me thruout the night, no matter how tired you were. 1 good eg is the night before my bday, i called you up in the middle of the night & poured out all my troubles hahahahaha. REMEMBER ANOT?!
Amelia: MY NEPHEW CUTER I DON'T CAREEEEEEEE! HA HA HA.

Of course i remembered! Hahaha that's what friends are for ah hehe. Yup nine months and keep going onnnnnn 8) HAHA hm no he is cuter! But your newphew is bloody cute as well! ^^V

anoy: need a soul mate?
Will definitely not be you anoy? Hah

MX: O.O see you tmr, kuku!
MX: NO~~~~~ :P

You're the only one who disagrees you weird taste kuku ;)

SHIQIN: Loveyou (: & Have you take your IC yet ? o.o
Love you 2. Oh i cant get it yet, gotta wait till next month:( See you later!

passer: dont be disturbed by dumb spammers k they nothing better to do.=)
Dont worry i wont:) They're just some useless retards.

shousuan: wah even passer-by guy is here.3
Ah so you know who is passer-by guy? Haha. Thxs for linking ah:)

Aslyn: I just realised that each of us did changed somehow. As in appearance la. (: I think the getting to know 8 diff personalities thing is very true. Through that, we learn to be more understanding? Haha.
Of course appearance will change oh? Hopefully for the better? Aha. Yeah that really requires time and patience ah. Understanding? Probably.. (",)

MADEL: YAY HELL W SPAMMERS AND I LOVE YOU HEARTSWEEEEEEET SMV IN THE HOUSE YO.! with luvvvluvluv.
Totally agree! Luv you 2 hrtswt. Smv ftw!!! HAHA

QY: haha tis is e 2rd time ... haha ... tml is friday... muz go sch ok!!!
QY: U... y nver go sch today? sick?
And the 3rd time! :) Oops i didnt. Yeah had gastric *faints*

jiahong: hehe found ur blog! haha hello
Link your way here ah. Hello back yo:)

VENDELA: HEE yes super cute la wlao stupid ha ha ha. (waves, twist, half-twist) Hee(:&how cld you not come today.........:(
Unresistable omg! Hahaha in 2days time, ep2 of lan qiu huo will be outtttttt! CANT WAIT. I wasnt feeling well ah :S

Noelle: Xiao zhu ****g cute la !
Hehe yessssssssssssssssssssssss!

No comments: