Hihihihi!
I wrote that the next post will be up with pictures from S.A but i havent got them yet. I will post asap when i get them:) Actually by then i guess i would have already forgotten about what i did over there. I will try to recall..
So. caught a movie "The strangers" last saturday. and it was terrible, i meant the storyline. infact i think there isnt one at all. the entire show was just about suspense and thrill. (Btw i chose this movie cuz you both seems to be more keen on it o.k!) It was a wrong decision afterall. I am anticipating for 21 this thurs. Better be a good show,plz. I have so many movies on list. 24hrs dont seem to be enough, i want more time.!
Talentime was not bad. the sec one boy who sang ""bu tong" was amazing. voice break? Sum it up, was a good experience, nice performances. Clap clap:)
2nd week of school and im beginning to feel so so so sick of it. I hate to study.never enjoyed before. on the contrary, i need to pull up my socks. mid years was awful, eoy gotta be much better. sigh.
guess 2008 was and is going to be a rough year? have been falling ill often, gastric always acts up. imma sick kid still. pretty voice pls come back i need you badly, oral's next week!!!! Haha do you know how sexy my voice is now.tsk.
Oh finally went down to ica to get my ic done, it will be useful after next year 16june09 yay.
ok im off for my fated to love you16.
Bye peeps, Lots.Of.Love!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment