Life is short, never smooth sailing and always filled with obstacles. Why?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
MOSHIMOSH HPY ! haha Im the first to comment aftr your new skin! ._. Hope you like it ha ha (: Haisssss, now waiting for my xanga to be done ! ROARS. Next time we can comment lai comment qu keke. MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI GO !
Hihihi babe!:) Second to commment aw Shiqin beat me to the first, heh! Anyway study for your physics lur! Still can change blogskin.!!!!! .________. Ha ha ming tian jian g'luck kkkkk.
Yo hpy done with my blogskin like finally, i like!Now much better k, i think previous too emo hehe im not emn kid.Dont use xanga, use livejournal!Cant fucking wait for the next episode,exciting k!:)
Haha Amelia Ong=Anonymous?K kid, i am anticipating for you blog, better hurry:) Sigh no mood for studies!I want holidays:(
HELLO HPY HERE I AM AGAIN. ha ha (: Hais i love your pic ! ROARS, AFTR TODAY'S PHYSICS WE CAN HAVE OUR DA CAN ! PASTA YOU MEI YOU ? hehehehe. I wonder when my stupid xanga can be done. zzzz
5 comments:
MOSHIMOSH HPY ! haha Im the first to comment aftr your new skin! ._. Hope you like it ha ha (: Haisssss, now waiting for my xanga to be done ! ROARS. Next time we can comment lai comment qu keke. MING ZHONG ZHU DING WO AI NI GO !
Hihihi babe!:)
Second to commment aw Shiqin beat me to the first, heh!
Anyway study for your physics lur! Still can change blogskin.!!!!!
.________.
Ha ha ming tian jian g'luck kkkkk.
Ha btw I'm Amelia ok!
Yo hpy done with my blogskin like finally, i like!Now much better k, i think previous too emo hehe im not emn kid.Dont use xanga, use livejournal!Cant fucking wait for the next episode,exciting k!:)
Haha Amelia Ong=Anonymous?K kid, i am anticipating for you blog, better hurry:) Sigh no mood for studies!I want holidays:(
HELLO HPY HERE I AM AGAIN. ha ha (:
Hais i love your pic ! ROARS, AFTR TODAY'S PHYSICS WE CAN HAVE OUR DA CAN ! PASTA YOU MEI YOU ? hehehehe. I wonder when my stupid xanga can be done. zzzz
Post a Comment