Moshimosh! Ive changed my blogskin and i love this simple layout a.lot.
Finally we're left with the last paper already and i totally can't wait for it. The days of torture's gonna be over, but now i dread the coming of sorrows which is debriefs!Omgomg i am only half prepared. I can't imagine further how horribly i'll fare, hopefully i will not fail too badly(prays hard!)
I feel like i have an endless list of clothes/bags to get! Currently feeling vey desperate for a shopping spree, it's been long since the previous one. I feel paranoid i wanna get my stuffs asap, so afraid they''ll be outta stock/size:( But apparently my main point here is- im lacking of CASH! Who can supply me with unlimited cash flow?Anyone? K this means that i need to save save &save! Ong, shopping soon aite!:)
Holidays approach fast, please!
I wonder if im allowed to post this pictures up but anyhoo i will.
Dont kill me alright, dear jlyn!
Hi im miss ghost.
AIRPORT STUDY STUDY
Meet my pri5 cousin,
i feel sad for myself sigh.
This is my sister:
I miss my hair so very much.
A heart for those whom i love,
y'know who you are(Grins)
This is done sincerely by me ogay!
What''s done cannot be undone, forgive and forget.













3 comments:
Hey Deskmate!
Before &After hair??
Tmr last paper alr. Gd Luck! :D
Ice-skating on Friday can't wait can't wait.!! :-)
Do you think people forget me easily ? I think so too !
Post a Comment