Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello world. I wasted my sat morning going for geog.lecture instead of having a good sleep all thanks to my dear "good friend" haha! AND GUESS WHAT I SPENT MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME SPACING OUT WHILE THE REST TALKING TO THE GIRLS. I learnt nothing at All! Ya- da its my own loss sigh sigh sigh my heart's not into studying, right Yeo Yimin you too. Midyear's approaching im starting to worry how how how now i think my progress report card results sucks like crap! I need to pass the 3subs that i failed, for Midyear. I must:) Gogojyjy Celestine you can do it! It's time to love my books yo. Headed to Jln Kayu for roti prata, we luvvvv it, fab. 86 down to my place. Talkchateatdrinkslackfoolardwhateverwecando as we had the whole hse to ourselves. I love meaningful chats:] When you cant seem to handle one that is hard to comprehend, lets just close an eye. I hope things remain the way they are, or rather change for the better, definitely not worst, please. Princess visited my hse today. Im so so honoured hm. I WANNA OWN A LAPTOP CUZ MY SIS HAS ONE AHA IMMA JEALOUS BITCH:(









Hope comes with letting go/

No comments: